Friday, 17 September 2010
1. Make sure it is an item that you yourself would use.
2. Look for longevity in the product.
3. Look and try for something different.
4. Make sure you have enough room for your company name and website address.
5. Make sure it fits in with your brand.
6. Try to make it a talking point - an ice breaker.
7. Use a good quality item that will not break easily.
8. Do not forget your existing clients when giving them out.
9. Always leave something behind after every meeting.
10. Have the essentials always in stock to give out, ie jotter pads and pens.
The reasons behind giveway items is not rocket science, its all about pushing your company brand, and spreading the word SUBTLY, there are no statistics on ROI for this but what you will create is a reputation for not taking your existing clients for granted and for potential clients to show that you want to work with them and for thanking them for their time in meeting you so you can introduce your company.
Yes we all know its blatant branding and advertising but in todays world can you afford not to have your company noticed.
If you would like to see what promtional items we can offer, then call us on 01296 489998 or 01442 345088 or email us at email@example.com or visit us at www.freshdps.co.uk
If you want to find out more about Pendley Manor Hotel then visit them at http://www.pendley-manor.co.uk/
Posted by Fresh DPS Ltd at 23:36