www.freshdps.co.uk email us AYLES 01296 489998 HEMEL HEMPSTEAD MILTON KEYNES

Friday 24 February 2012

That Friday Feeling

Theres always a great satisfaction at the end of the week that it has been a good one and you can sit back and try and relax on friday afternoon.

I recently read an article on how much business is done on a friday afternoon and it came out that it came second to a wednesday morning.

Now I for one agree with this because I feel more relaxed on a friday afternoon so I expect my clients do to, therefore they have more time to spend chatting to you and are more welcoming.

I suppose its not rocket science really but its worth noting this small detail when you are next following up on quotes or wanting to talk to a client.

So Happy Friday Afternoon Everyone, lets do some work.

f

1 comment:

  1. I need to agree with you, it isn't rocket science, when people are over with hard working week, they will more likely spend their money for themselves, and for their loving ones... so they simply share they joy with others... :)

    ReplyDelete